When to See Dr. Rahman
If one of the following situations describes you, Dr. Rahman is the right doctor to see:
- Your primary care doctor or another medical professional has recommended that you see Dr. Rahman for a problem with your back or neck.
- You have tried other treatments for your back or neck, and the problem is still not resolved.
- You have been diagnosed with any of the back and neck problems listed below:
- Herniated disc
- Cervical stenosis
- Spinal tumor.
When Dr. Rahman Might Not be the Right Specialist to See
Dr. Rahman may not be the right spine specialist to see if:
- You feel you have strained your back or neck in the past few days, perhaps from activities such as gardening or sports.
- You have not yet seen your primary care physician. Contact him or her for an assessment before contacting Dr. Rahman.
How to Make an Appointment
If a physician is referring you:
If you are referring yourself:
Please mail copies of your medical records and X-rays to:
Ra’Kerry Rahman, MD
Spine & Orthopedic Surgical Institute
2656 South Loop West, Suite 595
Houston, TX 77054